Apply by sending CV & cover letter to: email@example.com
AAE Corporation is looking for:Video Editor
• Will work closely with the Video Production Team (Team lead and team members) in the production of video requirements and audio for marketing videos/interactive training videos /profile videos /promotion videos /podcast purposes (internal/external).
• Plans concept by studying information and materials. Conceptualize storyboards by designing a layout from the materials provided and adding a mixture of design elements and aesthetic concepts before animating.
• Completely produce quality videos from start to finish including audio production, editing, and delivery.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Complete projects on schedule 90% of the time.
• Ensure compliance with company guidelines, branding, and design standards.
• Design raw videos with elements (such as lower thirds, animated frames, animated graphics, effects, et.al) that will help produce an appealing and interactive material (marketing/training videos/others).
• Must have an analytical approach in editing in preparation for rendering, uploading and a fast turn-around of revisions.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications.
• Independently manage assigned tasks.
• Candidate must at least possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Arts/Design/ Creative Multimedia/ Advertising / Media / Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
• At least 3-year experience as an employee in the related field.
• Must have a strong portfolio/demo reel showing applied skills.
• Quick learner and an aptitude for technology. Must also be willing to learn.
• Must be willing to start as a part-time employee then going to a full-time
• Must be willing to work on a night shift (Eastern Standard Time).
• If needed, must be willing to extend work hours to finish jobs with deadlines.
• High sense of urgency and an ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Ability to accept and incorporate feedback on work effectively.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently and complete assigned tasks within the identified time.
• Proactively improve design and multimedia skillsets through self-education, collaboration with the team, and regular effort to keep skills up-to-date.
• Can adapt quickly in a fast paced work environment with minimal supervision.
• Can adapt to different video styles.
• Good communication skills
• Must possess a positive attitude
• Must be a team player
• Good communication skills
• Must also possess the following:
-Attention to Detail
-Handles Rejection Well
-Manages time and tasks well.
-Analytical Editing skills
• Must be creative. Strong visual storytelling and creative conceptualizing experience. Can create storyboards for videos fast and effectively.
• Strong knowledge of animation and video production principles and techniques.
• Strong knowledge in compositing images.
• Background on simple modern design. Must know the basic knowledge of designing and branding.
• Must have the ability to clean audio and mix audio elements as well
• Strong understanding of color correction for both image and video. It can also color grade videos.
• Basic knowledge of layout designs.
• Basic knowledge of photography principles.
• More than 2-year experience/training with the following tools:
Adobe After Effects
-Adobe Illustrator-Office (Word/Excel)
It’s nice to have knowledge on:
-Other Adobe Creative Cloud applications
-Final Cut Pro X-Avid Media
If you don't have any experience, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY as not to waste both of our time.
Apply by sendig sending CV & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org