Senior Unity Programmer for a blockchain ARPG Game (C#)
Project SEED is looking for an experienced programmer to help and coordinate the programmer team to create a multiplayer ARPG game with qualifications:
• Have 5+ years of experience in game development - At Least 3 years of experience with Unity
• Shipped at least one Unity-Photon based multiplayer game previously
• Experience in the development of high-load systems.
• Ability to lead and direct people
• Perform code review and write documentations
• Able to present solutions (Strong problem-solving skills)
• Able to takes initiatives
• Have published at least one iOS game in the app store.