Last Call Trivia is in the business of driving business into bars and restaurants across the country. We provide high-quality, professionally crafted entertainment in the form of Trivia Nights, Feud Nights (where players are asked to provide top answers to survey questions), and Music Bingo Nights (where players cross off song titles on a Bingo card as they hear them played).
As we continue to expand to new markets, we’re in need of a Sales Representative to facilitate our growth in Seattle. This is a flexible, commission-based position, perfect for a go-getter looking to make extra cash.
The compensation schedule is as follows:
- $300 per Trivia/Feud contract; $200 per Music Bingo contract
- $1,000 per 5-show increase in our overall client network
We are looking for someone who is:
- A self-motivated go-getter. We have selected Seattle as a focus for our expansion based on a specific set of criteria which indicate a high likelihood of success. We need someone who will take advantage of this opportunity and run with it.
- Well organized. This position will require attention to detail and the ability to follow up with potential clients in a timely manner.
- Accountable. Our commission structure rewards successful performance. You should also be driven to meet goals.
- An effective communicator. This involves communicating with potential clients, as well as the Last Call Trivia team.
- A natural networker. This position represents our feet on the ground in Seattle. We need someone who will be a great advocate for our brand.
Requirements of this position include:
- Generate leads for Trivia, Feud, and Music Bingo.
- Meet with decision-makers at bars and restaurants to discuss our services
- Answer questions from potential clients about game format, pricing, availability, promotion, etc.
- Coordinate with Last Call Trivia staffing team to ensure availability
- Negotiate terms of agreement
- Provide regular progress updates to the Last Call Trivia sales team
- Strong sales and networking skills
- Ability to consistently meet sales goals
- Commitment to maintaining a professional image
- Understanding of the bar and restaurant industry