Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful candidate will work with a talented senior team to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. The initial project is a complex audiovisual media and translation system.
At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic developers don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- All-expenses-paid international travel opportunities
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
This is a full-time, home-based position.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with Laravel, Yii, Symfony or a similar MVC framework
- Good SQL knowledge
- Ability to understand and work with a large existing codebase involving multiple services
- Experience with React.js, or strong desire and ability to learn
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure, including scalability and availability patterns such as horizontal scaling, service discovery, etc.
- Experience with AWS, preferred
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Intermediate written and spoken English
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
Please apply online:
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.