Start a career with the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
to join our team of 250+ professionals in 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive search engine master, who doesn’t shy away from complex problems. The right candidate will work with other advanced software engineers on multiple project teams to build industry-leading applications for our clients.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects are challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, ability to set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience
- Strong proficiency in Node.js
- Expertise in NoSQL/Graph database programming and asynchronous I/O
- Experience creating APIs (e.g., REST, GraphQL, GRPC)
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure backends (AWS / Google Cloud / Azure)
- Good English skills - especially reading and writing
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Part-time and full-time positions available.
Please apply online:
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Have a specific question about this position? Contact us at email@example.com