We are a team of creative people who build a collaboration and insight platform for creative marketing teams ([moderne.st](http://moderne.st/)). Moderne is an early-stage startup, we are currently participating in an acceleration program by Next Media Accelerator ([nma.vc](http://nma.vc/)) in Hamburg, Germany.
We're looking for a Junior Insight&Trend Analyst to join our team! This is a 100% remote position.
- Writing up concise examples for our Insights&Trends Database.
- Compiling research for clients' custom reports.
- Writing up short posts for our "Insight of the Day" blog.
- Absorbing information from a wide range of sources.
- Extracting data and running analysis to produce reliable and useful insights.
## **Get in touch if you:**
- Have experience as either a writer (whether it's copywriting, blogging, writing client briefs or even traditional journalism), a strategist or analyst.
- Can meet tight deadlines and daily targets.
- Are comfortable with (or even enjoy!) having projects managed by a colleague in another continent.
- Have a deep interest in where the worlds of consumerism and business are heading, and want a demanding role that will throw you neck deep into it!
- Are flexible, hugely ambitious and have an eye for opportunity
## **Salary and perks:**
- Salary competitive, flexible depending on experience.
- Inspire businesses to create more innovative, consumer-driven products and experiences.
- Be part of a fun, dynamic and fast-paced and open-minded team.
So if you're a highly motivated writer and researcher with a keen eye for detail, and you consume more information than humanly possible, Moderne might be your dream home!
## **To apply for this role,**
please email the following information to Mila Dayan at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com)
- Your CV.
- A list of your favourite sources/books/blogs.
- Examples (links or attachments are fine) of recent writing.
- A brief write-up (no more than 120 words each) of two new products, services or marketing campaigns that recently caught your eye as well as two relevant consumer/market insights.