Our team is passionate about up-to-date technologies and is striving to build a world-class product. We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role in our team and company. As a Full Stack developer you will overview the end-to-end process of our product.
- Develop features from back-end to front-end
- Make wise architecture/design/technology decisions and take responsibility for them
- Write clean code and useful tests (and perform them). Review your peers’ code
- Merge code, prepare branches and releases
- Troubleshoot with steady hands and ruthlessly fix bugs
- Improve usability, performance and overall quality
- Efficiently & effectively work in small team and actively cooperate with other teams
- Follow agile and lean principles or argument and challenge them
- Take ownership and deliver features end-to-end (from idea to production)
- You understand the development process from A to Z thanks to extensive knowledge and experience with both front-end and back-end.
- You know how to develop and maintain high quality software
- You are familiar with AWS cloud (or cloud in general) and you know what is REST
- You learn quickly and you are continuously coming up with new ideas and improvements
- You see the big picture, but at the same time you are detail oriented
Why join us
- We are a team of 150+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
- You have the opportunity to visit top leading conferences in various countries
- We love biking, running and hiking. Join our own Slido sports team called “Tu ma bolí”
- Free refreshments in the office during the day.
Interested to learn more about how does our Development team work?
Read our Slido Developers Blog
Are you curious who will you be working with?
Feel free to connect with Ľubo, our Head of Engineering
Also, check out, how does Engineering at Slido work and learn more about our Engineering culture
Possibility to work with us also as a freelancer (approx 40hours/week), however we are looking for a long-term cooperation.