Company: Wiederhold & Associates
Job Type: Telecommute
Apply by sending CV & cover letter to: email@example.com
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guide client developing structured written program materials to position them to find and secure their next position.
- Address client questions, assist client with networking and recruiter connections, interview preparation and research, and be a sounding board when needed.
- Maintain communication with VP, Career Transition Services.
- Track client program processes and maintain job search and networking reporting systems.
- Other duties on occasion.
- Healthcare industry knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work with strong attention to detail, timelines and able to understand logical processes.
- Appropriate combination of education and work experience will be considered.
- Familiar with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases would be considered an asset. Will provide training to the right candidate.
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise in computer software applications (i.e. Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Demonstrate knowledge in excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, personal and professional integrity; must adhere to confidentiality when working with sensitive information.
- Able to work effectively under pressure, self-motivated, and within a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Desire to work from virtual location, yet also be part of a team via conference calls and emails.
- Accurate keyboard skill is essential.
Apply by sendig sending CV & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org