Project Seed is looking for a C# Azure Backend Developer to be in charge in Azure environment.
With the Requirements:
- Fluency in object-oriented programming.
- English level: Intermediate.
- 3+ years PC/Internet based software or web development experience including analysis, technical design, coding and testing.
- 3+ years working experience with .NET Framework and database development.
Experience with Azure cloud platform features including Functions, App Services, and Database
- Experience in the development of high-load systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Promotes strong quality practices by performing unit testing and providing appropriate level of support for user acceptance testing, as needed.
- Performs assigned programming tasks related to old and new endpoints, or other Azure Cloud supported features (database, analytics, etc).
- Maintains accurate technical documentation for assigned programming projects.
- Emphasize the fact, that the candidate meant to work solely in the Azure environment, handling client and server requests (Only working in Azure environment)